The Upstairs Startup Hub boasts an expansive network of local experts, mentors, and startups in business, industry and entrepreneurship. This creates a wonderful community of shared knowledge and experience.
During these panel sessions, you will have the opportunity to hear from and ask questions of some of our best from industries including finance, legal, IT, education, innovation and more!
- Craig Murphy – Technology Advocate and Advisor
- James Triggs – AI Product and Delivery Lead for Intellify
- Natasha Steele – Manager of the Cyber Security NSW Vulnerability Management Centre
- Ian Jansen – Chief Digital Officer at Leading Edge Data Centre
Details on panellists can be found here!
Time: 10:15am to 11:15am (10:30am for virtual attendees)
Date: Thursday, 17 September 2020
Location: Upstairs Startup Hub and Virtual
Tickets: $7 in person | Free for virtual attendance
Virtual attendees important information:
- Each session will be broadcast live to our Facebook page so no-one misses out.
- The virtual broadcast will begin at 10:30am
HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE PANEL? Submit your questions when you purchase your ticket for it to be included in the conversation (please state if you would like to remain anonymous)
*There is no guarantee your question will be answered live on that day but we will try to follow up all questions after the session*
Limited in-person seats so registration is essential.
Coffee/Tea, light snacks, and networking for in-person attendance